Welcome to the Repairs and Maintenance page of our website where you will find information on Repairs and Investment Works along with the Repairs and Maintenance Policy, Void Management Policy and other useful documents.
The services delivered by the Maintenance team include:
- Reactive Repairs – day to day repairs requiring an emergency, urgent or routine response
- Void Repairs – repairs to empty properties, view our Lettable Standard Document
- Gas Servicing and Repairs – annual inspections of gas appliances and supply and breakdown repair
- Cyclical Maintenance – close painter work, electrical testing, gutter cleaning, roof anchor testing
- Major Repairs (Investment works) – Kitchen & bathroom renewals, central heating replacements, door entry systems etc
- Landscape Maintenance – communal area grass cutting, shrub bed maintenance, litter collection, bulk uplift etc.
- Medical Adaptations – installation of level access showers, handrails, ramps etc.