Anti-Social Behaviour Complaints
You are responsible for the conduct of your family, anyone living with you and your visitors in and around your home. Tollcross Housing Association want all of our tenants and residents to be able to live in a clean, safe and secure environment without nuisance or annoyance from neighbours or damage to the property. We will take action against tenants guilty of anti-social behaviour.
Anti-social behaviour means causing or likely to cause, distress, nuisance or annoyance to any person or causing damage to anyone’s property. Harassment of a person includes causing the person alarm or distress.
Here are some ideas in ensuring that you are a Good neighbour.
- You must not make excessive noise.
- You must not leave your rubbish in unauthorised places.
- You must not behave in an abusive manner towards any of our employees, agents or contractors who have contact with you and your visitors concerning any matter arising from your occupancy of the house in terms of this agreement.
- You must not use or carry offensive weapons.
- You must not use or sell unlawful drugs or sell alcohol . Anti-social behaviour will not be ignored and Tollcross Housing Association will start legal proceedings against any tenant who regularly engages in anti-social behaviour. This could result in them losing their home
If you have a complaint to make in relation to anti-social behaviour you can tell us by:
- Calling in to our office at 868 Tollcross Road, Glasgow, G32 8PF
- Telephoning 0141 763 1317 and press option 2 for Housing Management and then the relevant number for your area team.
- Writing to the Association at 868 Tollcross Road, Glasgow, G32 8PF
- Speaking to a member of staff.
- E-mailing the Association at email@example.com
You can also contact the following partner agencies who may be able to assist in dealing with your complaint:-
- Glasgow Community & Safety Services
- Police Scotland
- Crime Stoppers
- Scottish Fire & Rescue Service